International Casting Actress, Script Writer, Model
Based out of Greater Metropolitan Atlanta Area
- Bachelor of Science Degree in International Political Science and Natural Resources (double major) from Sewanee: The University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee.
- Master of Science Degree in Human Resources Management from Troy University in Montgomery, Alabama.
- French Studies at L’Université de Nice in Nice, France.
- Gemologist, completed Gemological Institute of America courses for GIA certification in 2008.
Athletic; Horseback Riding; Hiking and Orienteering; Near fluency in French; Conversational Swedish; Affinity for and quick study in all other languages; Deep understanding and appreciation of world cultures.
- Height: 5 feet, 4 inches tall
- Sizes: 34-25-33
- Shoe size 6
- Hat size 6
- Extreme knowledge and love of designer clothes and shoes!
Photo by Hiro Edward Sato